søndag den 21. april 2013

Nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says: I'm possible

My whole life all I have ever wanted to do is to share my thoughts and feelings through music and acting. I have always known that is what I wanted to do in my life. So why does it have to be so hard to be real for once. 

Every single one that I'm surrounded by, supports me in their own weird way saying: "Nicole, you're so good and you can do whatever you want in life - but lets be real! You also love traveling and exploring, and if you want to be an artist, that aint never going to happen". 

But even though I know it might be true, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Why cant they just understand that I want to work my ass off to get there, but I need some support to do it? Up until now I've seen and done most of the stuff on my to-do-list. I have wanted to live in the U.S since I was eighth years old and that happened when I turned 15. I've wanted a standing ovation for my performance and that happened as well. I know that I can get there, if I want to. 

Though lately I'm been so confused about who I really am. I basically used to think that I had my entire life planned out. Now, not so much. Maybe I'm changing completely or maybe I'm just having that midlife crisis, though I'm just 17... Not quite sure which one! I've always loved writing and wanted to be a journalist - that dream has never gone away. But now I'm starting to think that maybe teaching wouldn't be so bad. Still I have no idea how my life is gonna turn out. The only thing I know is that it will involve music, acting, dancing and writing. I'm gonna keep on dreaming and I think every one of you should, too.

Once heard, never forgotten.. 
"Nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says: I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar