torsdag den 16. august 2012

ICE COFFEE :D

I was thinking of blogging to you guys about my newest obsession: ICE COFFEE. It is THE greatest drink on earth! Its just so coffeeliscious and creamy. Anyways for the past few weeks I've been trying to find a good recipe, but I didn't have any luck until yesterday. So therefore I'm bringing this Danish recipe into the life of the blogger!





Ingrediens:

1 1/2 cup of skim milk
1/2 cup of heavy milk
1 cup of cold brewed coffee - A strong one (espresso would be awesome!
2 tsp of sugar
A little vanilla essence if you like
5 ice cubes
And a little chocolate for the top

What you do is that you pour all the milk, coffee, sugar and only 3 ice cubes in a blender, and as simple as it is you BLEND :D Crush the two last ice cubes and put them in a tall glass, then you pour in the ice coffee and tadaa you have one great drink for your evening with the ladies :) Remember this recipe is only for one glass.

Ps.: This drink is perfect for a good book or movie

I hope you'll enjoy and I'll catch up later!

XO Nicole

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar