søndag den 19. august 2012

"Fifty Shades" by E.L. James

So after hearing so much about the book series called "Fifty Shades" I got curious. I needed to read them, so I would know, what everyone was talking about. I figured I would download an example on my iPod, and then I could see if I wanted to keep on reading. Well I did, so I went to buy the first book. I must say that I loved it! It was so different from anything else I've ever read, but I just couldn't stop reading. The sex scenes were way too descriptive, but at the same time, they gave you insight on Christian Grey and who he really was. It was like reading his mind. I kept on reading, because I needed to know how Ana's life was going to turn out. It was a true love story or a nightmare somehow. But by turning each page I started to love the characters. I felt bad for Christian not being able to love anyone, and I felt bad for Ana not being able to move on. But in the end you got to see how much they cared for each other. So if you want to read a love story with a little twist, this would be one of the greatest.

The writing was not as good as I had hoped for. But then again it made me laugh so much at times. It was written in the everyday language, and I felt like it made it easier to "connect" with the characters. I've never read a book with so many cusswords, but it only made the book much more human.

I'm buying the second book tomorrow, and I can't wait to read it!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar